Camera Telematics is leading the way in vehicle camera technology, constantly striving to develop and improve today’s technology to benefit our customers.
With our Head Office in Ireland we have now expanded into the UK. Perfectly placed to service our customers’ requirements through a network of trusted global partners.
We provide a high quality service with our technology having been developed to allow further integration of your existing services.
Furthermore, the Camera Telematics range of integrated vehicle solutions allow remote configuration, remote maintenance and first alert problem solving, meaning we know before you do if there is an issue.
Our Services and Solutions
As the global distributor of the Street Angel Video Event Data Recorder (VEDR), Camera Telematics advise and support insurance companies, trade associations and commercial / fleet vehicle owners on the benefits of our VEDR technology.
Our range of iC360 IP & AHD based multi-camera solutions can deliver up to 360° coverage and report through 3G/4G data and Wifi transfer to the associated mobile app and online platform.
The range of Analogue High Definition (AHD) technology is also bringing further clarity to the information we provide, increasing the value of the data to our customers.
The Camera Telematics services and solutions provide Fleet Managers, haulage firms and private individuals with driving aids to facilitate safer driving and complete protection against the ever-increasing threat from fraudulent insurance claims on our roads.
Vehicle Camera technology can significantly modify driver behaviour which in turn reduces fuel costs and the potential risk of accidents. Should an accident or incident occur, our products can provide court admissible evidence and protection against fraudulent claims and false accusations of driving offences.
By working directly with insurance, haulage/transportation firms and motor fleet operators we can provide them with a key enhancement to their overall risk management strategies.
At Camera Telematics, we pride ourselves on the level of service and support delivered. Our customers come first and our aim is to ensure the solution we provide suits their requirements and budget – whatever that may be.
Our Vision. Our Values. Our Mission.
“To be the No. 1 vehicle safety VEDR solutions provider of choice for technology partners and fleet owners”
Mark Stamper – Group Managing Director
Our Vision is of a business in which:
- Every employee, engineer and partner contributes to a unique customer journey and management experience using our range of products, services and knowledge.
- We earn the trust and the respect of our customers through our commitment to quality, consistency and the on-going training and development of our personnel.
- We contribute to society by ensuring our operations run as efficiently as possible, with minimum impact on the environment.
- We do our part to contribute to the continued economic well-being of the communities in which we operate.
- To become a diversified company, offering new technology and services that drive possibilities forward
- To become the number one choice for Video Event Data Recorder (VEDR) solutions
- To provide fleet owners with all the associated tools to run their business efficiently and effectively (aftermarket Video Event Data Recorder (VEDR) products and services they need across their commercial vehicles)
- To be the most successful company in all sectors we operate in by 2020.
- Achieving this through partnership development, sustainable investment in personnel, technology and continuous improvement of our business processes.
- To continually introduce and maintain high quality business practices
What our clients say
"An increase in 3rd party claims left us exposed when defending false allegations and 50/50 claims. Camera Telematics was instrumental in comprehensively solving this issue for the compan"
Alex English, Ballinalard Logistics Ltd
“Our insurers recommended Camera Telematics as a means of increasing our driver performance and safety. We also saw the opportunity to improve our claims response times as well as the accuracy of our claims process. Once we sat down with Camera Telematics and reviewed options, the choice was adamantly clear.”
John Hennessy, General Manager, Securispeed.
“Since installing the Camera Telematics system our fleet has benefited from a significant return on investment through improved claims response, vehicle maintenance and driver behaviour.”
Dominic Murray – Owner and Managing Director
“After trialling various vehicle camera solutions, we chose Camera Telematics as our long-term camera technology partner. Their deep understanding of the market and dedication to developing and delivering the next generation connected vehicle cameras made our choice easy.”
Phoenix 3D Telecom