iC360 Support and Maintenance
We are committed to help you make the most of your investment, when you decide to spend money on products that are designed to help improve safety and adhere to compliance (FORS, CLOCS, Etc) you want to ensure that it’s still working when it’s needed, that’s why we offer a host of Extended Warranty, Ongoing Support and Maintenance options for you to consider.
- Remote notification – Of any video loss, illegal shutdown (tampering) – be the first to know!
- Instant email notifications – Critical system alerts
- Physical HDD retrieval service for critical situations
- Extended Warranty Packages – For years 2 & 3 for all MDVR’s (1 year from date of purchase as standard)
- Ongoing Maintenance and Service – Tailored to your requirements which can include 6 – month and 12-month health check visits, covering all cables, cameras, Monitors and MDVR status.
- Remote configuration of settings – Via the 3G/4G module we can update settings remotely should your requirements change.
- Training Services – Full training for fleet managers and users of software, this can be remote or onsite depending on numbers of users.
- Remote Health Check Services – Enabling us to check the status of your system remotely to ensure all cameras are working and facing the right way and the MDVR is working correctly. (via optional 3G/4G module)
Please contact us for further information about our Maintenance and Support services.
What our clients say
"An increase in 3rd party claims left us exposed when defending false allegations and 50/50 claims. Camera Telematics was instrumental in comprehensively solving this issue for the compan"
Alex English, Ballinalard Logistics Ltd
“Our insurers recommended Camera Telematics as a means of increasing our driver performance and safety. We also saw the opportunity to improve our claims response times as well as the accuracy of our claims process. Once we sat down with Camera Telematics and reviewed options, the choice was adamantly clear.”
John Hennessy, General Manager, Securispeed.
“Since installing the Camera Telematics system our fleet has benefited from a significant return on investment through improved claims response, vehicle maintenance and driver behaviour.”
Dominic Murray – Owner and Managing Director
“After trialling various vehicle camera solutions, we chose Camera Telematics as our long-term camera technology partner. Their deep understanding of the market and dedication to developing and delivering the next generation connected vehicle cameras made our choice easy.”
Phoenix 3D Telecom